- 1. Information Collection In order to become a ManishaTutor.com member, you must first create a member account by providing information about yourself including but not limited to name, email address, city and a password.
- 2. Non-personal identification information:
- 3. Authorizing you as ManishaTutor.com member For ManishaTutor.com to recognize you as a registered member, you must login with your email and password. At the time of login, you will have the option to instruct the site to remember you so when you come back the next time to use this website, you do not have to remember your email and password. Your email and password are never shared with anybody within or outside of ManishaTutor.com. Like many websites, ManishaTutor.com's sites use the technology of cookies to recognize registered members when they revisit the site. Google Analytics is used to monitor web traffic and analysis. Google Adwords tracking pixels are used to track conversions for online marketing campaigns.
- 4. Updating your Account Information You can review and update the personal information that you provided to us during registration by logging in to your account on the ManishaTutor.com's website and editing the information on My Profile page.
- 5. Communications ManishaTutor.com generally communicates with you as a registered member through the email that you have specified at the time of registration.
- 6. Communications Personal Information provided by you is used for the following purposes: a) Sending you occasional announcements about new services. b) Sending you periodic newsletters. c) Sending updates on the Information you have requested like School Admission Alerts. d) To provide and improve our Web Sites features, content and services. e) To personalize your experience. f) To assist you, other Members and Visitors to exchange or share information with each other and get notified.
- 7. Information Sharing ManishaTutor.com provides a variety of discussion forums for its members to express themselves in the form of blogs, comments, reviews and photographs. All content you contribute to ManishaTutor.com is in the public domain and will be visible to both visitors and members.
- 8. Information Sharing with Third Parties ManishaTutor.com will not sell or share your personally identifiable information to any third parties unless instructed by you for specific services.
- 9. Policy on Abuse ManishaTutor.com is committed to ensuring and enforcing a safe and friendly online community for all our members. We would like all our members and visitors to cooperate in complying with these rules: a) Do not use the website to harass, threaten or verbally abuse or intimidate anyone, or behave in any manner that would cause annoyance or distress to other members. b) Do not to post any material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful or embarrassing towards other members. c) Do not divulge the details of your identity or personal information in your posts. Anything posted online is accessible to the entire internet community and ManishaTutor.com is not liable in cases where such information is misused. d) Please be aware of the general dangers of online information sharing like identity theft, phishing and other fraudulent activities.
- 10. Advertising and Spamming This website is for Information exchange. Commercial messages or promotional messages from businesses or organizations are not permitted on the Network. Members are permitted to express themselves in the form of blogs, articles, opinions, comments, reviews photos but this website must not be used as a medium for marketing or selling to our members. ManishaTutor.com encourages discussion on the topics that members contribute to in forums and where relevant, members are allowed to post links to their content. Promotion of, or inappropriate links to other known commercial websites on any forum are not permitted and will be removed.
- 11. Compliance with Laws It is possible that we may have to disclose personal information when required by law. ManishaTutor.com will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties wherein we have a good belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served.